CapeKids is your source for organic, stylish, classic children's clothing, gifts and accessories.CapeKids offers you a wide variety of quality locally made and boutique products. Located in Mashpee Commons, Mashpee, MA, CapeKids is Cape Cod's most-visited, best loved boutique. Our staff will help you find anything you or your growing family needs. Need baby shower ideas? We'll help you choose the perfect gift. Here'a sample of the products we offer:
Aden & Anais organic cotton blankets, swaddles, sleep sacks and more
Bearington Collection loveys, plush toys and jackets
Swimwear: rash guards, Babiators sunglasses, beach coverups (WhirlyGirlies)
Pajamas: footie pajamas, 2 pc and nighties (Lobster PJs are our best-seller)
Layettes and creepers (My Sea Baby, CapeKids, Lizzie Lou)
- Outfits (Kissy Kissy, Lemon Loves Lime, Baby Steps)
- Baby shower gifts (baby boy, baby girl & gender neutral selections)
- Crib shoes
- Sun hats with UV50 protection
Stop by today to browse our store!
TOP 7 BEST Reasons to Shop CapeKids
7. Ample Free Parking- No struggling to find a space to park in a congested strip mall or on a busy main street here. No need to fight for a close space, feed a meter and worry about your vehicle. Our lots are new, spacious, well-lit and security-patrolled for extra peace of mind.
6. We're Accessible! Welcome to NO stairs, wide sidewalks, smooth curb cuts and wheelchair/scooter/stroller friendly aisles! It's a breeze to navigate at CapeKids. Everything's at street level, so roll on in!
5. We're OPEN every day, year 'round, with Reliable Hours. Yup, that means no more aggravating trips to a Cape Cod shop to find they've left early, or closed for the entire season. We're here ten full shopping hours daily Mon-Saturday and six on Sunday. You can count on CapeKids.
4. Our Standards are Higher Than Our Prices.
You will NEVER buy a flimsy product or a manufacturer's sample or "second" at CapeKids. We work with the best local seamstresses and manufacturer's reps to GUARANTEE our quality exceeds your cost.
3. We Walk the Talk.
Your friendly CapeKids staff grew up summering on Cape Cod. We love how the southwest breeze kicks up in the afternoon, a good lobster dinner, our relaxed, family-first Cape Cod way of life, and the laughter of kids on bikes, beaches and boats.
2. We Help You Keep Childhood Magical.
That's right. No Paris runway fashions here. Your kids are gloriously, naturally, beautiful. And they deserve to wear clothing that celebrates that! Nature-inspired is our specialty. Well, that and softness. We're seriously into softness.
And the #1 Reason.....
1. It's Fun to Shop Here!
Who says that? Here's who...